MFA are the furniture clearance specialists
Established in 2005 by Roger Darrington-Mosley, sister Elizabeth Darrington-Mosley and Dean Carpenter, Midland Furniture Auctions are the stock clearance auctioneers to the UK furniture industry. With career spanning expertise in furniture auctions our family run business offers both buyers and sellers the very best market place to trade. For vendors we provide a fast and efficient service to rival any in-house clearance operation. For buyers we provide the greatest selection of quality furniture every week.
MFA for Buyers
A huge array of furniture brands and types.
MFA is the natural choice for buyers looking to get quality furniture at the right price. We sell it all - the top brands and ranges in all colours, finishes and fabrics. From high end leather sofas to single bed mattresses, our quickly rotating stock is there for the taking each week. Newcomers to auctions fear not, bidding is easy and the atmosphere is relaxed. On Wednesday mornings all stock is viewable for inspection before the sale starts, click here for more information on auction day. To see the catalogue from the comfort of your chair please click here.
- The biggest weekly selection of the best furniture
- Top brands and unique one off pieces sold
- All the latest ranges
- Quality and choice
- Free registration
- We don’t charge for auction catalogues
- No admission fees
- Free refreshments on sale days
MFA for Vendors
A fast and efficient way to clear stock.
For vendors we turn end of line, returns, seconds, excess or slow moving stock into quick painless profit. Through our website, free email newsletters and e-marketing we give vendors the best exposure to sell their furniture. Your stock will have access to our loyal buyers waiting for new furniture every week. Due to this demand MFA are always searching for new vendors. If auctioning has been overlooked previously we welcome the opportunity to show how great our service is. Please contact Dean Carpenter or Liz Darrington-Mosley and auction your stock at MFA today.
- No sale – no fee to pay and no offering charge
- Insurance, lot, advert and admin fees incl. in the commission
- Standard commission rate of just 10%
- Fast turnaround of wanted stock
- Great exposure for your products
- Discrete service if brand sensitivity is key
- Stock repair facilities available
- Free sales reports on request